Intensive Individual Support Services (IISS) are comprised of one-on-one assistance provided in the client’s home and community in order to model target behaviors as outlined in the treatment plan.
IISS technicians target treatment plan goals to help clients gain life skills and independence. IISS utilize the principles of behavior management through structured support, reinforcement, and modeling techniques.
IISS are intended to:
- Promote development in social skills growth.
- Provide the child with behavior and emotional regulation management skills.
- Encourage communication and language development.
- Promote independence with activities of daily living.
- Improve the child’s independence with their hygiene routine.
- Improve the child’s ability to function and thrive in the home and community.
- Improve expressive and receptive communication capabilities.